Field and office research work
The work performed to collect and analyze information about a structure. Field and office investigation work is used in structural rehabilitation to identify structural problems and develop appropriate solutions.
Requirements for a field and office investigation work service for the rehabilitation of concrete and steel structures:
- Team: The team must have a team of professionals with experience in engineering, research and data analysis.
- Procedures: The team should have established procedures for performing field and office investigation work on structural rehabilitation.
Some examples of applications of field and office investigation work in the rehabilitation of concrete and steel structures:
- Visual inspection: visual inspection is an essential tool for identifying structural problems.
- Nondestructive testing: Nondestructive testing is used to identify structural problems without damaging the structure.
- Data analysis: Data analysis is used to interpret data collected in the field and in the office.